Welcome to the Southern BC Spyhoppers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Thanks to Scubandrea, who first requested this new regional forum, it's finally in place. So for all you folks in the lower mainland and Vancouver area, this one's for you!

I hope all you Spyhoppers enjoy your new home!

Dee:
Thanks to Scubandrea, who first requested this new regional forum, it's finally in place. So for all you folks in the lower mainland and Vancouver area, this one's for you!

I hope all you Spyhoppers enjoy your new home!

So is this a mainland only thing?

I have to ask why there weren't just two groups named: Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island.

Cheers,
ChillyWaters

ChillyWaters:
So is this a mainland only thing?

I have to ask why there weren't just two groups named: Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island.

Cheers,
ChillyWaters

Hey Chilly!

The debate had been had, besides, those two groups would leave out the north!

This isn't a mainland only thing, so join in!

Andrea

scubandrea:
Hey Chilly!

The debate had been had, besides, those two groups would leave out the north!

This isn't a mainland only thing, so join in!

Andrea

I guess I'll have to go read the debate -- I wasn't here at that time. I just saw Dee's description: "lower mainland and Vancouver area." But I guess us islanders are welcome too.

- ChillyWaters

Congrats on the new dive club, my Canuck Cousins! :thumb:

Thanks to Andrea for all her efforts to get this going! ...and to Dee for making it happen. Now, tell all your (local diver) friends about it and let's make good use of it :)

ChillyWaters:
I guess I'll have to go read the debate -- I wasn't here at that time. I just saw Dee's description: "lower mainland and Vancouver area." But I guess us islanders are welcome too.

- ChillyWaters

Chilly...you'll have forgive us Geographically challenged folks....I figured Vancouver would cover all bits of it! Sorry....didn't mean to leave anyone out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom