well...i think i'm gonna do it....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MattyB4x4

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all, this is Matt giving a shout out. I've been hanging around the forum for a little bit and I think I have decided to take the plunge. :D

We keep a boat in Panama City, FL and I have been fishing there since I was 3 years old. After a couple days of lousy fishing and talking to a friend that dives, I think this is something I want to do.

Very Informative forum, hope to learn a lot.

you will see my first newbie post here soon :rofl3:

Welcome to SB! If you have not done so, you may want to fill out your profile so people know where you Hail from, etc.

I'd suggest you post, and find a good LDS (Local Dive Shop) in your area for OW training. The FL Conch forums in the appropriate region would be an excellent way to locate a good dive shop if one of your buddies has not already provided a suggestion.

Welcome to the Board, and enjoy!

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to the board...when you are certified come join the party at the deep end of the pool.

Cheers.

-J.-

happy014.gif

Hi Matt and welcome to Scubaboard!!

smilies-41093.png

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP above to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

don
bananahorns.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom