We're booked!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robint

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Over-water room at CCV. Can't wait. And yes, during rainy season again, but we don't care. Unlimited diving, shore diving at our front door.... no worries. Let's dive dive dive!!!

CCV_grounds087.jpg

Darn, we'll miss you by a week. We'll let the fish know you are coming :wink:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The water in your picture is as flat as a mirror.

I was there one day when the ocean was like that.

It's really surreal as big as it is!

Nice!

AAGGGGGHHHHHHH..... we just had to cancel. My knee has been bothering me for a few months, nothing new really, just a recurring problem for me. Doc finally ordered an MRI, looks like surgery is in my near future. :censored:

Limp through it.

As messed-up as I am (and I am talking about the physical, not the obvious psychological issues), I have always been able to get through it and go diving, certainly at CCV. I mean, how far do you have to walk? The place and the boats are just this side of handicapped accessible.

It takes me a couple of dives on the first day and by lunchtime I pretty much-so quit hurting, and the pain doesn't really reappear until about 1/2 hour on the plane coming home.

Get a:doctor:second opinion.

Back
Top Bottom