We're giving away 'Official Drysuit Diver' towels on DUI.Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The suit is on its way back from you with neo seals, I am not sure if he brought up problem and I think he did a tour with dick. I seen how the cuff was and well I wanted a dui myself for a last suit and I think I would have neo unless It was different from what I seen. Regardless his suit has been through a lot. And he needs another I think. maybe in august we might show up if sched works out for it.

Thanks much kathy.

Even though folks "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill," Dick and Susan would never let me near one of those towels. Tee hee!

Howdy

I learned that when folding the drysuit you need to keep the inflation valve on the outside to keep the stem from puncturing the suit.

Dane

I guess I herd him wrong, latex seals were put on old suit as he decided when he went on tour, and new suit will have neo seals, and had factory measure him for it so kathy your making him a new suit now. so now i will have to wait to see how it looks.

Back
Top Bottom