West Palm Area Charter Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rvojr

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Are there any recommendations for dive charters in the Boynton Beach / Riviera Beach area? I'll be able to dive Dec 24th and 26th. Most have open availability but do not state where they are going just reef or wreck. Will anyone be down there for BHB night diving on the 26th?

It's been a couple of years but in Boynton, I've had good experience with Underwater Explorers and Splashdown. If you search the forum, you'll find other recommendations.

In north palm beach county, my favorite is Jupiter Dive Center.

There a number of good operators in Rivera Beach too. Force E scuba has relationships with most of them, so you can call the shop to talk through what you're looking for and they can find an operator.

My experience in WPB and Jupiter, operators don't post dive locations, they go wherever conditions are best. Occasionally they'll name a specific site/goal such as a wreck during goliath grouper aggregation, but usually they'll just take you to a spot where conditions are best

In Boynton Beach, I use Underwater Explorers, Loggerhead, and Starfish. In West Palm I use Narcosis and Walkers. In Jupiter I use Jupiter Dive Center. Send me a PM if you have specific questions

Looks like Kevin/Underwater Explorers already has 1 diver for the 24th and 2 for the 26th, you might give him a call

Are there any recommendations for dive charters in the Boynton Beach / Riviera Beach area? I'll be able to dive Dec 24th and 26th. Most have open availability but do not state where they are going just reef or wreck. Will anyone be down there for BHB night diving on the 26th?

Pura Vida and “Wetter is better”

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom