West Palm Beach diving.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ThanX for sharing - we'll be arriving in your area Saturday.

So what was your water temp?

Jdandval tyvm for this awesome presentation. I lived in Jupiter/PBG area for nearly 8 years back in the early 90s. Used to dive these reefs ALOT (though you'd never know it to see my LOGGED dives :-( too cool in my mid 20s to log dives). Havent been back to dive there since '06 looking forward to booking a good drift dive trip again in the future w/my family.

Do you ever dive the wrecks? My favorite has always been the Mitzpah would love to see some vid of it, esp if the goliaths are hanging around. Princess Anne was awesome till the parking garage collapsed, have only back back once since it did.

awesome video and pix keep posting!!

Thanks for the comments!

Water temp was 82-84 degrees (50-90').

As for the wrecks, the Mitpah (corridor wrecks) are still my favorite. The Goliaths have been around for the last 2 months, though for some reason not the same numbers as last year. There are more in the Jupiter Zion wrecks. The Princess Anne and Governor's are still good dives but they don't have the sea life that is present on Corridor (imo).

I'll see what I have of the goliaths and pop it in the next video :)

Great job Val and JD. You guys do a great job of capturing the moment. Miss diving with you guys.

very nice, great color, steady hand, good editing. A very nice video. Esp. turtle footage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom