West Palm/Fort Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive2581

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey scubaboard I need some help. I'm planning on diving next weekend Feb 14 and 15. I'm looking for a fun, safe charter to enjoy some diving. I also would like an area that has a nice, clean hotel with some night life within walking distance. Am I asking too much.

Hey Reef, you might get a better response if you ask a mod to move your thread here:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/florida-conch-divers/

In any event. If you want to dive South FL, I would go with Underwater Explorers in Boynton Beach, FL.

Underwater Explorers - SCUBA Diving Boynton Beach, Delray, Palm Beach, Reefs and Wrecks

It's an awesome six pack charter, and the owner (Kevin, ScubaKevDM here on ScubaBoard) is exceptional. Plus you might even get your picture right here on SB
icosm14.gif

The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Sorry I can't offer any help on hotels, but like I said...if this is put in the FL Conch section you'll get plenty of recommendations about that as well.

Hey scubaboard I need some help. I'm planning on diving next weekend Feb 14 and 15. I'm looking for a fun, safe charter to enjoy some diving. I also would like an area that has a nice, clean hotel with some night life within walking distance. Am I asking too much.

Certainly not. Wright by the Sea in Delray is nice and not horribly expensive, but about a 20 minute walk from Atlantic Avenue in Delray (awesome). If you want to be closer to the fray you may want to check out the Delray Marriot. I would second DPE's reccommendation, but then again... I could be biased.

Downtown Delray is going to be especially busy this weekend, due to the annual garlic festival

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom