West Palm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, Scuba Works usually has username Amazz working as the DM. A cute redhead. :)

LOL!! Thanks Scott. Haven't seen you in a while. Hopefully BT will be running by this weekend. I miss her. Yeah, still a redhead. Growing up dad always said....I'd rather be dead than red in the head.....She's got dimples on her butt, she's beautiful. It's a wonder I turned out right at all. See you out there.

Anyone gonna be diving anytime between 27th-31st (July). Would love to have someone to dive with and grab a drink or dinner with. Looks like lots of replys from people that live in the area.
I can drive down anytime during the time frame and dive for a couple of days....

Seems like an interesting idea. I live in Miami. Palm Beach is pretty close (without traffic. With traffic its very far lol)

Ok does anyone know about diving Boynton Beach? I am not familiar with any of the Palm Beach area? How far is that from Palm Beach diving? I have a friend that lives in Boynton Beach and I can stay with her which is awesome....

+1 - Amazz is a peach! (Scuba Works and Blue Tang in Jupiter)

Lynn, there are lots of great dive ops in WPB area, feel free to contact any of the following for their advise on accommodations and diving:
-Abernathy's Scuba Adventures
-Little Deeper Charters
-Ocean Quest, Sandy's Sunday (Sandy Bramm on SB)
just to name a few.

Force-E, has several shops in the area including on a couple blocks from the Blue Heron Bridge. They work with most of the local charter boats and several hotels to match your needs. Also on SB, Force-E Divers.

Boynton Beach is awesome diving and and fairly close to WPB. Underwater Explorers runs a fabulous op (diveboyntonbeach.com) by ScubaKevDM and WilsWay.

Shoot them PMs. You can't go wrong with any of these friendly and professional dive operators.

Ok does anyone know about diving Boynton Beach? I am not familiar with any of the Palm Beach area? How far is that from Palm Beach diving? I have a friend that lives in Boynton Beach and I can stay with her which is awesome....

I normally dive in Jupiter, putting the pedal to the metal, I can get to Boynton in less than 30 minutes. If you can stay with a friend in Boynton, I'd also suggest you look at Underwater Explorers: many of the dive ops in mid-Palm Beach county don't send down DMs but Scuba Kevin sometimes does if he knows your looking for one.

There's also a great restaurant called Two Georges in the marina where UE is located: you can meet your friend there for lunch after a morning dive or for dinner if you've done afternoon diving.

Force-E, has several shops in the area including on a couple blocks from the Blue Heron Bridge. They work with most of the local charter boats and several hotels to match your needs. Also on SB, Force-E Divers.

Thanks for the shout-out!

It looks like you've already received some great advice, but if you need any additional help we are happy to help. If you give one of our stores a call and tell them about your situation, they can point you in the right direction. We can even recommend some nice places to stay. The Riviera Force-E is probably is probably the best place to call for that area.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom