West Side!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HEMAN

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just wanted to say hi, i am a recent Open Water certified diver. Did it through Beach Cities Scuba in Huntington Beach, CA.

People are telling me if i can learn to dive in So Cal, then I can dive anywhere!? I hope it's true.

Welcome to the 'board & to the underwater world!!

Please, feel free to drop on down to your local forum and join in our fun here:

SoCal - ScubaBoard

We have a "meet n greet" coming up Feb. 6th if you wish to say hi to a bunch of us and/or join in any of our dives here....yes So.Cal. diving is awsome. :D

What is "west side"?

Hello Heman,

I am new to this board as well as SCUBA. I will be taking my OW certification with my two sons at Beach Cities Scuba as well. Can you tell me a little bit about your experience with them? Would you recommend them ? So far I have nothing but praise for their sales personnel.

Thanks in advance,

Gary

Hi Gary,

Yes i would definitely recommend them. I did my course out of the HB store with Greg Olson and he was a great instructor. I also have to agree that the sales staff are the stores are all pretty great and knowledgeable, but if you haven't purchased your gear yet, i'd recommend using Leisure pro for it. You will find the price difference very substantial from the shops.

Enjoy your diving experience. And if you get the chance to to some of your open water training dives off a boat, i'd suggest to do it. Very fun experience off of Catalina.

Thanks Blue Steal, hope to see you too. I was actually there this past Saturday aboard the Sundiver. Visibility was awesome! Probably going out in 2 weeks on the Bottom Scratcher.

Back
Top Bottom