Wet Gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use LavaCore gloves under my thicker gloves, they add a little extra warmth but it acts as a lycra suit or plastic bag and slids really nicly. Makes it so much easier to put on.

I was just up in Tobermory, Canada, diving with some 7mm 3-finger Waterproof gloves. They have a very tight inner liner which can actually take minutes to get each hand into, even with lubricants. The dive outfit I was with, Diver's Den, had boxes of disposable food-prep plastic gloves (like the ones they use at Subway) to put on before donning dive gloves. I tried them out and they worked amazingly; no matter if my hands were wet or dry, they slid right into the liners with no issues. They fit your hand loosely and are made of plastic, rather than latex, so there was never an issue with putting them on or taking them off.

Everyone else on the boat who used them also thought they were amazing. I just ordered a box of these from Amazon, you can get 500 for less than $10.

500 BPA Free Disposable Poly PE Gloves Large, Food Grade - - Amazon.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom