Wetsuit for Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coulda fooled me everytime somebody has something nice to say you need to put it down

Coulda fooled me everytime somebody has something nice to say you need to put it down

Geez ! We're just joking. Why would we care if someone wants to spend an inordinate amount of time up there ? I don't care. Really. Besides, there's nothing nice to say about Dutch, anyway. ( RED ALERT !! THIS IS NOT A DRILL !! That was a joke, I repeat, a joke. De-bunch all panties immediately !! !):D

But you don't mean it as a joke, you just always say that after your snipe. It gets old and monotonous seeing your jokes on every thread about Dutch.

But you don't mean it as a joke, you just always say that after your snipe. It gets old and monotonous seeing your jokes on every thread about Dutch.

Ignore us and we'll go away. Don't 'encourage' us.:wink:

Bob, the problem is that you will not be ignored. Anytime people try to have a discussion about Dutch you have to tell the world how much you hate Dutch. Yes you have your right to your oppinion but at the same time I have the right to not have to hear it every time I try to have a discussion with someone else. Sorta along the lines of yelling fire in a theatre. Sorry Bob but you might have been funny the first couple of times but after that it just gets plain rude.

Bob, the problem is that you will not be ignored. ...

That's not really true, Bob. I just did a quick look back at this thread from the beginning. Only once, in post # 9 did I start off with my 'opinion'. Every other post I have is a response to posts directed at me. Most by you. Look back and you'll see.:no

Quote:
Originally Posted by pir8
You guys can be as negative as you want I'm still gonna hit Dutch this weekend. In my opinion that just means I'll bored out of my mind

I fixed it for ya

TEE HEE !!:rofl3:

Attempting to alter my words??
Post 78 This is your type of response, just rude, period

Sorry Bob, its all what you make it. If you go anywhere thinking its going to suck, then it will. But if you go with an open mind and try to have a good time, then you will. Positive Thinking makes for positive times.:deadhorse:

Here we go again.
Please close this thread Its outlived its usefullness.

Sorry if I thought that was funny ('cause it was). 'Rude' ? I don't think so. Maybe you need to talk to Chris about that, not me. I've tried multiple times in this thread to change the subject, but someone, sometimes you, keep returning to the 'Dutch sucks' theme. So don't blame me for everything negative. If you look at the body of my 'work' on this site and WV, you'll quickly see that Dutch is hardly mentioned at all. You make it sound like that is all I post about.

Here we go again.
Please close this thread Its outlived its usefullness.

Dude ! This whole subject really 'affects' you, doesn't it ? You really get upset when someone bad-mouths Dutch. Holy cow !! In that light, for your sake, this thread SHOULD be closed. You're just too sensitive about this subject. And in the future, when you see a thread like this, do yourself a favor. RUN !!! DO NOT LOOK AT IT !!! You're just not cut out for this kind of 'stuff'. Way too sensitive.:shakehead:

P.S. DO NOT post a reply to this post. Let it go and DON'T LOOK BACK !!!:no

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom