Wetsuits On-line

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debbielou

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help on wetsuits. I have recently found a 3/2 full suit (SeaQuest) that fits, a little too tight under the armpits, but it will do. I have been told it will feel better once I'm in the water...I hope so.
Well anyways, I thought I was going to need a custom suit, when I found "Performance" on-line. I took a chance and ordered not 1 but 2 shorties, one front zip, and one back zip, and I'll be..they fit just fine. Here I've been trying suits on all over and I get some on-line that fit great. The best part is that if they didn't fit or anything was wrong they would take them back 100% guaranteed. Well we did order other items and a part was missing from one of them. I called them up, they said keep it and we will send you a couple more.
I was not looking for a cheap way out, but there suits were inexpensive, and I've heard that Performance was a good product. The dive shops here won't take suits back once you've purchased them. As a matter of fact some of them, if I order a suit it's mine whether it fits or not. Don't like that idea at all, and guess how I came to getting the SeaQuest ????? I have ordered other things from them since the other day, and I think I'll be very happy doing business with them, and I just wanted to share this with you in hopes it might help someone else out that had such a hard time fitting into wetsuits.

check out http://www.performancediver.com/

Thanks Again, Debbielou

thanks for the site I'm a divemaster at a local store and sorry to say women are hard to fit sometimes but I am too so dont feel bad john

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom