Whale Sharks in Southern Leyte

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
this is soooo interesting . . . hey caloy, post ka lang nga mga trips mo . . trip ko ung mga trips mo e . . i like em adventure diving, and I mean pelagic stuff, fish action (big fish action hehe). . . Soon, sama naman senyo. . :)

chip104:
you can dive donsol? I thought it was just snorkelling. Details please! :)

Actually, I don't know. The trip is care of our instructor. INitially, what I know is we're going to Sorsogon (maybe some diving there if there is any) and then Donsol (diving again. Again, if there's any) and then if possible go to Southern Leyte for more whale sharks at shallow water.

I will ask details tomorrow and relay to you January 3 (that's when i get to access the internet again, I can give you SMS but I'm having second thoughts because you never answer text messages)... hehehe

jonix:
as far as i know Donsol is purely snorkelling
it is... it's a municipal ordinance eklavu thing... also there are no dive ops in the donsol area... probably what moonie's trip is is a donsol whaleshark snorkel thing then a tuhog-dive trip to ticao in masbate

Jag

shugar:
it is... it's a municipal ordinance eklavu thing... also there are no dive ops in the donsol area... probably what moonie's trip is is a donsol whaleshark snorkel thing then a tuhog-dive trip to ticao in masbate

Jag

I think that's it, if that Ticao is the Ticao Pass where Manta Bowl is, and where the two lighthouses are near Sorsogon Bay. But we're definitely diving with whale sharks somewhere near, I hope.

moonlighting:
I think that's it, if that Ticao is the Ticao Pass where Manta Bowl is, and where the two lighthouses are near Sorsogon Bay. But we're definitely diving with whale sharks somewhere near, I hope.
i'll be assisting some of my department's photography classes on a field project in ticao late feb/ early march... i'm bringing my dive gear! :wink:

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom