Whale Sharks in Southern Leyte

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A whale shark was found dead in Bacolod City waters 2 days ago. It was about 5 to 6 meters long. Looked like it died of natural cause. My first time to see a whale shark and sadly a dead one.

clgsamson:
Wifey and I are absolutely going there in December 2006.
www.whaleofadive.com
Caloy,
My wife wants to go home in December 2006 for a family reunion and Southern Leyte is one of the areas that I'd like to dive next. Maybe we can do some diving in Leyte or Cebu and give an UW photographer wannabe some tips and tricks.
:edit: I forgot, I better start saving on that airfare :)

Enrique

subzero:
Caloy,
My wife wants to go home in December 2006 for a family reunion and Southern Leyte is one of the areas that I'd like to dive next. Maybe we can do some diving in Leyte or Cebu and give an UW photographer wannabe some tips and tricks.
:edit: I forgot, I better start saving on that airfare :)

Enrique
hey that's a gud idea...December it is (Southern Leyte). And yes you better start saving up Bro. May this be a gud year for your family.

clgsamson:
I reckon Late November to February. Just a guess P.

ooh so tempting to try to go there for Chinese New year... Dying to see a whale shark but want to start taking some trimix courses... Ahhh, dive with whale sharks or lug doubles to the beach and sit around doing extended deco times staring at my slate... :wink:

BTW, how to do you get out to Southern Leyte? Flight to cebu and then ferry?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom