What are conditions at La Jolla Like ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mk57nato

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all just wondering what the current conditions at la jolla are like i.e.
temp, vis, are the pollution signs up. are the waves small like normal or big.
Oh and i guess this would be for the shores (i think thats the one by the big lifeguard station and parking lot)

I need to get a new baseline for myself since im changing so much..... been sitting on my bum for the last month since i got laid off, got a sleeveless shorty to go over my 7mil 1 piece so my bouyancy is going to be shot, and since i have just been sitting here for a month i will probably be huffing. I also am thinking about quitting smoking so i have no idea what that will do to my breathing ( I actually quit in jan, but for some reason i feel better saying i am thinking of quitting cause hey you never know). And other assorted things going on in life.

I just hope the bio signs arent up..... finally got everything set to get some dives in, sky looks nice and sunny so i would like to get some in tomorrow. So all you people who are always in la jolla cmon let me know whats up. Do ya think tomorrow will be decent for blowing bubbles?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom