What are you currently listening to? (Music)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UseMyLungs

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Right now I have on playback

Moby- Be The One
Prince Royce- Corazon Sin Cara
Paper Tongues- Rich and Poor
B.O.B -The Kids

Check it out, Share your current tracks, Introduce us to some new music!

The Black Keys. I play the CD, "Attack and Release" when I'm in the kitchen.

-Mitch

My favorite music right now is the Pandora station that results from typing in Toy Matinee.

My very wonderful friend Mo2vation put together 6 CDs of music he liked, to introduce me to. My favorite was Toy Matinee, and the station that Pandora puts together from that is just fantastic -- to my taste, at least!

I am definetly liking The Black Keys, and about Toy Matinee...I dont know how I feel about them yet, the video I just watched made the main singer look like an 80's rock band lead singer with the super crazy hair and long chain earing on one side...also some people on youtube were braging about having the original "casette"...I did like their track "there was a little boy".

I went retro about 10 years ago and mostly listen to old stuff. I love old jazz- New Orleans Style jazz in particular. I also like current artist that play older stuff, like Harry Connick Jr and Michael Buble.
Louis Armstrong, Louis Prima, Harry Belafonte, Ella Fitzgerald, Billy Holiday, Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra are a few of my favs.

I'm a classical musician with a Masters who prefers Disco, Chuck Mangione or Maynard Ferguson. Don't have tracks or playbacks--just cassettes & walkmans (some still in the unopened package--the walkmans, that is). I know what discs are and do have some CDs and even DVDS- but mostly of my own playing. And hey, you can even find me on Youtube I think, or some place like that.

For a minute there I thought you were listening to your scolding wife like literally! :argument: In those cases I usually just use the mute button...

Wow -- I tried something new on Pandora today: Johnny Clegg and Savutu. It came up with an amazingly eclectic station, ranging from the Police to Supertramp, and some African music as well. Great experiment!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom