What are you doing for New Years Eve??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I try to do a New Years day dive no matter what the weather. . . Bring in the new Year right . . .

As far as new years partying. . .

imagepop

Thats where I will be.....BVI

We usually spend it home, counting down the new year :) One year though, i'd like to have dinner in a low profile, high-atmosphere restaurant ... that would be cool!

-----

Mike.

Drink a couple of cold beers and early to bed. Wake up early New Years day and head to Lake Lainer for a New Years Dive and Dine with the Looney Birds. I Guess after that I will be a Looney Bird. You all come join us and get the first dive of the year in the log book.

I've brought 5 of the last 6 years in underwater. The weather didn't cooperate one year. I expect to bring in 2007 underwater as well.

Usually, I hang home with the hubby and kids. This year, I think I am going to a concert, instead.

SoCalAngel:
Usually, I hang home with the hubby and kids. This year, I think I am going to a concert, instead.
Who ya' going to see?

-----

Mike.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom