What are you doing for New Years Eve??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spend a nice evening with the Wife then dive with Lone Frogman at Lake Lanier on New Years Day!

Mike

Midnight Star:
Who ya' going to see?

-----

Mike.

Dunno yet...OC Fairgrounds is having a huge blast...with Debbie Hairie/Blondie, Violent Femmes, and a whole bunch of other of my fav bands from the 80s and early 90s....

But anothor friend is going to a concert up in San Fran I was thinking about going to...

Just want to go out for a change, ya know?

Considering a dive, but if I have someone to cuddle up with that night I may decide on an extended surface interval. I'm not big on celebrating the passage of time... even if that time has been filled with great diving, great friends and great experiences.

SoCalAngel:
Dunno yet...OC Fairgrounds is having a huge blast...with Debbie Hairie/Blondie, Violent Femmes, and a whole bunch of other of my fav bands from the 80s and early 90s....

But anothor friend is going to a concert up in San Fran I was thinking about going to...

Just want to go out for a change, ya know?
Yeah, I like getting out and away at times too. :) Would you believe i've never been to a live concert other than the few i've seen, out in the open, at the fairgrounds here?

-----

Mike.

Considering a dive, but if I have someone to cuddle up with that night I may decide on an extended surface interval. I'm not big on celebrating the passage of time... even if that time has been filled with great diving, great friends and great experiences.
This one's available:

gollomballerina.jpg

Strong, independant, has a "wicked" sense of humor, and is easily pleased with jewelry (especially rings).

Usually I hang at the homestead w/my family unit...But my kids have a life now

So, I am going to a local bar and check out and old buddy of mines band....If anyone is in the area let me know, The more is "more better" :)

Kissing on the boat, watching fireworks in Waikiki, and drinking good vino and eating Greek take-out.

I'll be working. Yippee! Oh, well, it's overtime.

Jcsgt:
I'll be working. Yippee! Oh, well, it's overtime.
We may be partying now while your working, but when our funds run out, and we're sitting on the shore, you'll still be getting in some great dives. :)

-----

Mike.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom