What are you thankful for in 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bogie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am thankful for the experience of about 150 wonderful dives.

Sea Otters, Nudibranchs, Leopard Sharks, Sheephead Fish, Rays, Guitarfish, Monkey Face Eels, Senoritas, Greenlings, Parrot, Angel, Jacks, Rubberlipped, Grouper, Puffer, Rockfish, Jellies, Salps, White Tipped Sharks, Tubesnouts, Kelpfish, Mola Mola, Halibut, Blacksmiths, Sculpins, Gobies, Lingcod, Cabezon, etc.

Just a partial list of amazing creatures of the ocean.

Yea!

That I walked into the dive shop at the Club Med in Sonora Bay almost 10 years ago looking for something to do while my wife and daughter spent their days on the beach.

This past year I am thankful for:
- about 120 dives
- being able to enjoy a very nice new DPV
- a wonderful trip to the Galapagos Islands to see many interesting & beautiful creatures
- Some wonderful OW students who were an absolute joy to teach!!!
- Being able to complete my Full Cave Diver course
- Having so many wonderful & beautiful friends to share my underwater experiences with
- Returning from all my dives healthy, safely & with a sense of wonderment of this beautiful world!!:blinking:

I am looking forward to an even better 2011!!

For finally getting my OW certification after many years of wanting to dive. Now im looking forward to what diving brings me and what i can learn from it.

What a great topic Bogie!

I'm very thankful for all the GUE mentors and instructors who coached me throught my learning curb this year until I had the skill to dive in the exquisite caves :).

I'm thankful for 223 dives in 2010 - probably will be 232 by NYE 2010.
for all my dive buddies and friends who have made this last year so enjoyable.
for the courage to sign up for GUE Fundies and the determination to pass it
and also pass GUE Cave 1

for the great fortune of having excellent instructors & classmates
and for all the skills I was taught which made diving so much easier
and for all those awe filled moments gliding through the spectacular decorated chambers.

For all the marine creatures you mentioned Bogie, but add the Wolf Eels, Sunflower sun star, little flounders, bat rays, egg yolk jellies, little octopi and so many more...

This joint ain't too bad.
Like a light in the distace
with a roof, on top of a pub

I'm thankful to still be walking upright while breathing on my own. And for being so fortunate to have such a great marriage that is just as good as it was when it started 16 years ago. Of course scuba rules we all know that but what I'm truly thankful for are the little moments we get to experience on a daily basis, the stuff that can be missed if your not careful. Scuba experiences are part of those moments.

A wife and kids who are understanding of my dive addiction!

great dive buddies who are also great friends, wonderful students and all the wonderful dives I did

I am thankful for my health, my loved ones, my friends and my dive buddies. Thankful to have the means to dive and to have buddies to share the exquisite underwater experience. Thankful for all I have in my land life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom