What are your dive goals / dreams for 2024?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

staying out of the accidents and near misses forum

I've been about a year out of the water without any diving due to life (work, finishing my master's degree, moving back to Maryland). I'd love to get back into the water and get back into teaching.

I want to get better at photography. Less in the post-processing of images, but recognizing the conditions that make for excellent photos.

I don't want to be greedy, but I also want to add another dive trip to our schedule; already booked 10 days in Roatan and 10 days in Socorro. Maybe a long weekend in the Keys or Catalina Island?

back into some local technical (wreck diving), hell, just some more diving than the last 3 years....

also, need to re-find my "needle in a haystack beer bottle wreck" from 3+ years ago,,,

Got an opportunity to get a scientific designitation for $500. Seriously considering it. Don't know what to do with it other than always wanted it..

Got an opportunity to get a scientific designitation for $500. Seriously considering it. Don't know what to do with it other than always wanted it..
Might make some of your paddlers tip better knowing they're getting a guide from a sciency type instead of just a girl in a bikini and life jacket.

Back
Top Bottom