What are your favorite Cozumel Restaurants??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lot's of choices! Your in for a lot of great meals.

I would second Camillo's, Parilla La Mission, Sanora Grill and Primas. Another unmentioned spot that we like is La Conchita del Caribe. They are on Ave 65 and you will need a taxi. They close earlier than the restaurants on the square, so make them an earlier meal choice. Check them out with Google, great reviews. The cerviche mixto is excellent!

Happy eats!

PH

La Conchita officially closes at 7:30 but they will stay open & serve as long as there are customers. I walked in for dinner at 7:28 once -- no problem -- and more folks arrived after 8. We all stayed 'til around 10pm.

Oh, it's on Ave. 65 between Calles 13 & 15. Not a bad walk via Calle 11 if you're staying at El Cantil, Coz Palace, Barracuda, Hotel Cozumel, Scuba Club...Portions are big there. You may want to walk home!

La Conchita officially closes at 7:30 but they will stay open & serve as long as there are customers. I walked in for dinner at 7:28 once -- no problem -- and more folks arrived after 8. We all stayed 'til around 10pm.

Oh, it's on Ave. 65 between Calles 13 & 15. Not a bad walk via Calle 11 if you're staying at El Cantil, Coz Palace, Barracuda, Hotel Cozumel, Scuba Club...Portions are big there. You may want to walk home!

We have always arrived at La Conchita for dinner after it has closed. After diving, floating, a late lunch,nap and cocktails we never seem get out the door for dinner until at least 8. Not good planning on my part. Its high on my list to try on my visit next month.

Now I wish my Can-Do maps were already here. My old one is so out of date as to be nearly useless, and I want to map these. Oh well, I copies all the suggestions to a self-email and saved in my next Coz folder. I'll print them out later and make notes on the map. :cool:

:thumb: I think I'll get out the chips & sauce I brought home from the local Tex-Mex cafe.
Hi Handy Dandy Don,

Since you have already file saved the favorites listed here...is there anyway you can share the file with me!!? :D:D:DAnd I need that link again to the Maps. Need to order!!:shocked2:

Thanks,
Mary

Hi Handy Dandy Don,

Since you have already file saved the favorites listed here...is there anyway you can share the file with me!!? :D:D:DAnd I need that link again to the Maps. Need to order!!:shocked2:

Thanks,
Mary
Hi -

Nah, I don't have it bookmarked, just google it, but sure - here: Can-Do Travel Guides All of the various maps are there - these six...
[c]
4v3j8h.jpg

[/c]
Plus in the ordering section, there is also one for Cozumel Reefs, and one for Cancun Airport: "One Cancun airport map is included free of charge with all new map orders except for Cozumel & Mayan Adventure maps, there's no need to add this to your cart to receive it.

If you would like extra airport maps or only want an airport map- add it to your cart here."

Satisfaction guaranteed; return any for refund. Only one postage charge for one or more maps I think, and I believe the Mayan Adventure maps may have the only known accurate map of the road to Holbox. All the others I've found seem to show an exit from the east-west freeway, but there has never been one; you have to take the local roads east-west, and in our case - go to the west end of the freeway then double back. I haven't seen this map up close yet; looking forward to checking that aspect, but I bet they alone got it right.

Edit: I ordered the Coz and Mayan Ad maps, which do not come with the Cancun map, but you can also request a free one in Comments in such a case - as I did. I do use Cancun at times.

Last edited:
Dandy Don,
Thank you. You are so Johnny-on-the-spot. Information highway. But, where is my restaurant list? I thought you had that compiled and filed!!! :wink:

Dandy Don,
Thank you. You are so Johnny-on-the-spot. Information highway. But, where is my restaurant list? I thought you had that compiled and filed!!! :wink:
Want me to email my copy...?

Which maps you ordering? I added Edit: I ordered the Coz and Mayan Ad maps, which do not come with the Cancun map, but you can also request a free one in Comments in such a case - as I did. I do use Cancun at times.

Want me to email my copy...?

Which maps you ordering? I added Edit: I ordered the Coz and Mayan Ad maps, which do not come with the Cancun map, but you can also request a free one in Comments in such a case - as I did. I do use Cancun at times.

Yes indeedy! I will send you the par-ti-cu-lars!!!

Short list... :D...

Casa Denis - an absolute must

Coconuts for the "fish burger" (grilled fish sandwich)

Rock-n-Java for any meal +dessert

Guito's - Pizza ,salad & sangria or other Italian specialties

The Museum on a non-dive day for breakfast, ( also open for lunch)

Pancho's Backyard for MOLE!!!

Kinta's

Especias

Le Chef

Capi Navagante

Ernesto's Fajita Factory

...OK, NOW I'm hungry!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom