What did you buy that you regret?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yellow split fins......no one told me when I bought them that they were 'yummy yellow':11: :D

Console. Switched to a UWATEC wireless wrist unit, and it is great. Only have to pair with the wireless unit once. The SmartTrak software is also far superior to what I was using.

bdshort:
Like almost everyone else, I've dumped the snorkel (except when the dive boat told us we needed one down on the Speigel Grove down in Florida).

Now, that's interesting! Do you mind sharing which operator told you that a snorkel was required / needed on a Grove dive?

Jacket style BC ATMOS XT, Dacor Darwin Console Computer they are 2 months old 12 freshwater dives :shakehead and Im switching to BP/W:D

An airline ticket home from Bonaire.

I bought the "dumb Stupid Lights" the big alkaline battery ones...3 total...before I got the big Can light (HID) and now the small can light (HID)...and that is what I tell new divers. Wait to buy the gear you can grow into as a diver and REALLY avoid buying your gear twice or three times.

I regret that I bought a wing for a single tank when I had a perfectly good traditional BCD. I gave in to bashing by DIR divers and got the single-tank backplate and wing, when I really didn't need that for a single tank.

I like my BP/W for doubles, but I had to buy another wing for double tanks.

Colliam7:
Now, that's interesting! Do you mind sharing which operator told you that a snorkel was required / needed on a Grove dive?

Pray tell so we can avoid them like AquaLung gear and the metric system

DeepBound:
I regret that I bought a wing for a single tank when I had a perfectly good traditional BCD. I gave in to bashing by DIR divers and got the single-tank backplate and wing, when I really didn't need that for a single tank.

I like my BP/W for doubles, but I had to buy another wing for double tanks.

Same guys you hang around now, that have gone to solo and other nondir diving, yet you still need to lash out for no reason. Why dont you come join me for a dive some time.

Back
Top Bottom