What did you buy that you regret?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

>masks with frames

I had broken a lot... then I discovered the unframed-"silicon on glass" masks, simply superior, sturdier, better visual and even cheapper too (I love the chinese 25$ tech model...)
Slightly off topic but could I have a link to the aforementioned mask please ?
I regret all of the cheaper dive lights I have bought. Ended up with LED backup lights in the end anyway.
And I have a million flashy tank lights, plastic reels, Knife scabbards (lost the knives)

Farmer John wet suit from TommyDSports; zipper disintegrated on the third dive. I wouldn’t trust tommyd with any life support equipment.

SSI Open Water Diver
PADI Advanced Diver
PADI Rescue Diver
PADI Divemaster

For all that money I could've bought myself a good set of equip & paid for fundies.

Or you could just dive and tell the snorkel police to bug off

it's not illegal to solo without any certs

there are many kinds,
this one in particular is my favorite, is sold with many different logos

31Rl3RPtK4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Amazon.com: Tilos EXCEL Frameless Mask, great for Scuba Diving & Snorkeling: Sports & Outdoors

I regret all of the cheaper dive lights I have bought. Ended up with LED backup lights in the end anyway.
And I have a million flashy tank lights, plastic reels, Knife scabbards (lost the knives)

you can get that EXACT same mask for almost half off here DiveSports.com Hi-View Frameless Mask same exact mask just without "tilos" or "sherwood" stamped on the side of it. great mask! i've had 9-10 instabuddies wearing the exact same one as me, but they payed $20-50 too much. poor dollars, they need love too :(

you can get that EXACT same mask for almost half off here DiveSports.com Hi-View Frameless Mask same exact mask just without "tilos" or "sherwood" stamped on the side of it. great mask! i've had 9-10 instabuddies wearing the exact same one as me, but they payed $20-50 too much. poor dollars, they need love too :(

Why do you and Marcopallo disagree. I was going to go right out and buy one? :)

12L shorts, should have been the tall ones.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom