What did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merry Christmas everyone! I got a bunch of stuff and a $100 cash; will use for Scuba toys.

One nice polo shirt $100 and I traded my gas guzzling F150 for a sports car. I love my crossfire though! I am spending the rest of theday making a whole deer into jerky, anybody want any?

New Zeagle Brigade BCD from Scubatoys.

If any of the first posters from the Dover area are reading this please PM me I'm from the Cambridge area. Always like to meet other local divers.

Got a whole bunch of scuba goodies:

2xAL 80 Tanks
UW Camera Setup: Nikon S510 & Fantasea Housing
Slate
UW Photography Calender
Diver Towel
Nice backup UW Light :D

A wonderful DAN boat coat. It's black and red, my favorite colors (should clash delightfully with my blue and yellow Scubapro wetsuit :) ).

A gold pendant in the shape of a line arrow.

And what I've been drooling over, an Aladdin Tec 2g, with the resettable depth averaging and resettable stopwatch functions. I'd even wish I were going diving this afternoon to try it out, if it weren't snowing QUITE so hard . . .

Well, I guess my sisters want me to keep in touch more. They dragged me kicking and screaming into the cell phone era. I've never owned one before (not really into phones except back when I needed a modem to access my e-mail). However, as I travel more on the mainland, I realize how helpful a cell phone would be over there. Also got a very nice coffee maker from Mom as well as a few other goodies.

I'm going to wait to see what Scubapro says about my now mortally wounded Aladin Pro Nitrox computer before I do anything, but if they can't revive it I'll probably use the insurance money to buy a Tec 2G. Will be interested in hearing how you like yours, TSandM.

Yes! Between my birthday on the 16th and Christmas gifts I ended up with the entire 4 volume set of Sea Hunt.

After watching the first few episodes I learned that if I get "rapture of the deep" I need to go to the decompression chamber. :11: :no

Fun watching a childhood favorite. What are those little skinny tanks he sometimes has mounted as triples??

Nothing else scuba related, but some cash that I got will undoubtedly be diverted in that direction.

I got a

HDRHC7.jpg

HDR-HC7 HD Camcorder for my underwater videos

and

seahunt50.jpg

Sea Hunt DVD set from my son

Strange, it seems like yesterday that I started this thread last year. My how time flies. Deja vu all over again.

Merry Christmas to all

My lovely wife got me the new DVD "Facing Darkness" a documentary about cave diving featuring Jim Bowden, Lamar Hires, John Orlowski, Bill Rennaker...
and her "approval":-0 of a Salvo 21 watt HID trade/purchase! I've got two bass guitars left (out of the original six, for sale/trade if Santa's still out there-makin' deals ;-)

Oh yeah, also an orthopedic pillow...cause I'm OLD and an iTunes gift card.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom