• Nikon

Votes: 25 10.9%
  • Fuji

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • Kodak

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Don't know if this is going to work, never done one before, so this is a trial.

There seems to be a lot of people asking what camera is best, so lets do a poll to see what people use, then that would give some indication as to the best/prefered choice.

1. Olympus

2. Sony

3. Canon

4. Nikon

5. Fuji

6. Kodak

I have the Oly C-3030 with PT-005 housing. Had a strob but got flooded in Roaton and I have not had a chance to replace. I like it, but I just need to learn how to use it CORRECTLY. Maybe if there are enough Oly users we could have a class on how to use it. Could make a trip out of it. Who knows ...

I have the Sony DSC-P5 which Sony has since discontinued and replaced with a new model but it works great and I'm plenty happy with it. Very easy to use, nice compact size and takes pretty decent pics. :)

I use an Oly C-4040z, Oly PT-010 housing, Fish Eye base and Sea & Sea YS90DX strobe. Hope to be adding a S&S wide angle lens soon.

Olyc4040z in a FISH EYE Fix4040 housing, INON D-180 and INONZ220 TTL for lighting and a bunch of lenses.

Olympus 3040 In an Ikelite Housing and DS50 slave fired substrobe.

I recently purchade a Canon A40. haven't had the chance to take it under yet but am happy with its results on land. In 4 weeks I'll find out.

I chose the canon because I used their EOS range of SLRs.

Back
Top Bottom