What do you do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Full time student, Soccer Referee and pharmacy merchandiser. It's hurting just a little bit to get started, specially with vacations coming up (one month out of work = one month out of pay).

countryboy:
Part time Mobile DJ...

So you make "chewa-chewa" scratching noises on a cell phone?

Nic160:
As little as I can get away with...... Comercial Property Manager

Is that PC for slum lord? :D

<quote>
So you make "chewa-chewa" scratching noises on a cell phone?
</quote>

Not sure what you mean... ?? Only scratch where it itches :11:

Mobile meaning I perform at remote events... Weddings, parties, etc.. Not a "club" DJ...

With boating / diving... Clients find I am "booked" most weekends through the summer :crafty:

Now why did I accept that gig for July 2nd??

I used to have my own store (wrote craft books, taught classes, toured the circuit, did a couple of local TV specials and QVC). When I had enough of that I worked for a company that wrote a sales program - I translated the instructions. Now I work for a nonprofit as the WE Relief Manager of a care home for adults with MR...That means I get my 40hours done in 3 days and have 4 days off each week to dive in our front yard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom