What do you do with the kids?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

studiokpg

Registered
Reaction score
My wife and I are just getting certified, and we're trying to find a place to do a short dive vacation in or near the middle east (Oman or Red Sea - maybe Maldives...) where we can have some responsible care for our 8 and 6 year old kids while we go on a couple of dives. Anyone know of a resort that has good daycare for kids?

Just lock them in the closet..... :D Ok, I'm just joking..... Kids are always a damper on parents till they turn 14/16... Then they are ok on their own.. Good luck and have a fun time...

Jim...

How about hire a nanny and them take them on the boat with you as bubble watchers.

We have 2 toddlers and have been on a couple of dive holidays with them... Once to Rarotonga and once to Thailand. Both times we hired locals to nanny the kids, with access to our accommodation, and all was fine. I would recommend asking your hotel or resort for a list of nannies/babysitters they use, as they'll be trustworthy if a little more expensive. It's the price you pay for freedom though!! Good luck :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom