What do you use BC Jacket, BCD Back inflate or BP/W? Take poll.

What do you use BC Jacket, BCD Back inflate or BP/W? Take poll.

• I dive with a jacket BCD

Votes: 111 20.7%
  • I dive with a back inflate BCD

Votes: 195 36.4%
  • I dive with a BP/W

Votes: 229 42.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CalCola:
DSS w/ LCD 30 Wing & Pro-Fit Harness.

Welcome to the board CalCola.

ScubaPro Knighthawk (cold water by Chicago)
Oceanic Islander (recently acquired for warm water traveling)

SeacSub CompTek jacket style BCD.

Would switch to back inflation of some sort, but can't really justify to myself replacing a BCD that is one year old. In less then one year I have purchased everything there is to be purchased, including a second reg set to be used as an octo system on a Y valve, so... :)

Plus, not that there is really anything wrong with it, just feels like too much fabric/stuff on it that is not really needed, and a lot of lift (19kg, that would be in range of ~40 lbs).

One day in some not too distant future, perhaps. :)

I have Scubapro Glide2000 jacket style bc and a Zeagle Ranger i like the SP more

RedSea:
I have Scubapro Glide2000 jacket style bc and a Zeagle Ranger i like the SP more

Reason why. curious?

I dive with a Scubapro Ladyhawk because LDS recommended it. Hate it for shore diving because the weight is not well distributed and hurts my shoulders.

Wildcard is trying to get me into a BP/W, but it all seems so bodged together (adding pockets etc) that I'm skeptical. I also hate the one small pocket on my SP Ladyhawk.

I should have mentioned I have an Oceanic Probe.

When I get the dough, I plan on getting a Hammerhead AL BP and an Oxycheq Signature #30 when I get the money. Would like the Halcyon Ellipse but I cannot justify the extra $250.

Back
Top Bottom