What do you use BC Jacket, BCD Back inflate or BP/W? Take poll.

What do you use BC Jacket, BCD Back inflate or BP/W? Take poll.

• I dive with a jacket BCD

Votes: 111 20.7%
  • I dive with a back inflate BCD

Votes: 195 36.4%
  • I dive with a BP/W

Votes: 229 42.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After having dove with a Scubapro Ascent stabilizing jacket style BCD to an Oceanic stabilizing jacket style BCD to a Scubapro Knighthawk back inflate BCD I am now on a Halcyon Eclipse BP/W with ss backplate. I am now convinced that the BP/W is by far the best system as far as stability, comfort, and configurability. I was in Cayman last week and was able to dive with my BP/W for an extended period of time (I have dove with the BP/W a few times in my dry suit before this). I will not go back to any other style of back inflate BCD or jacket style BCD.

Zeagle Scout, Though I have abackplate that is in th eprocess of being set up - just saving for a wing...

z..

sasscuba:
Reason why. curious?

i like SP more than Zeagle for it's "super cinch tank band", it makes changing tanks easier and faster and the BC is easier to "wear" in the water -i have to put on the BC in the water due to a little back problem- although Zeagle ranger is better in boyancy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom