What do you wear under your drysuit and undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nike hyperwarm tights bought cheap online. Work great

Typically, I wear a lightweight REI house-brand undershirt and a pair of medium-weight REI house-brand fuzzy pants. They were relatively cheap when I bought them off the end-of-season sale racks, and they've lasted for...um...nearly twenty years now. Jeez.

1. Boardshorts
2. Thermals for cold environments
3. But, on a Saturday night, this :

Goldfinger-Ivory-Dinner-Jacket-Wetsuit.jpg

image.jpeg

I wonder if that was available in more dive shops whether the number of divers would increase.

Then again - most of aren't shaped anything like that so it would probably put more people off.:vomit:
Id be in the dive shop more if they kept a few girls like that in stock.

I use a couple different types of Hot Chilly’s as a base layer under an old Whites one piece, Whites Thermal Fusion or Fourth Element Halo3D depending on the water temperature.
Scott: How do you like the Fourth Element Halo3D? I'm looking for the warmest possible undergarment. It looks like it may be rigid because of the pad in it. Thoughts?

I recently changed to this, and I'm very happy with it, even in a hot day you don't feel that you are cooking your self in your drysuit, and it is just perfect for waters of 10*C in above, I have not yet tested it in 4-6*C waters yet but it will happen this winter.

Products - Waterproof

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom