• Swimsuit / bikini / bathing shorts

Votes: 170 75.2%
  • Special diving undergarments

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • I'll never tell

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't think I have the guts to "go commando". Plus since I tend to like to keep my wetsuit on between dives and just pull the top part down to my waist, I don't think it would be such a good option! I wear a bathing suit. This upcoming weekend, I may even have the guts to wear my first bikini (been losing some weight :D )

Yeah, I dare you try try that in the northwest..... avg water temperature year around 48-52. Can you peanuts & glass cutters?

travis

lol Well I plan on wearing a 7mm wet suit with another 7mm jacket over my wet suit, underneath i plan on wearing a dive skin.

Oh the joys of living in canda ) ; ONLY A FEW MORE MONTHS TILL FLORIDA. . .thank god lol

Usually just wear a pair of swim briefs. Yeah you could call it a "Speedo". But all mine are Aussiebum ones, good price high quality and are more comfortable. No bunching up that way. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom