What do you wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just an FYI - Walmart carries the compression shorts and compression T's or long sleeve shirts under their Starter brand. The shorts and T's are ~ $10, so typically cheaper than name brand (Nike/Underarmor) stuff and they work just fine. You can always go a size up if you don't want to be excessively squeezed.

I typically wear these under a pair of normal cargo shorts to the dive site. When you're finished diving, you can basically towel dry the compression shorts and slip the cloth shorts back over them.

John

I wear pretty regular swim pants, which kinda look like tighty-whiteys. They don't bunch, look alright, and I had em already. Never gave it much thought tbh. :)

adidas-601366-ps-med.jpg

Same here, Speedo brand, NOT the banana hammock kind.

Although some days I just wear a thong but only when diving off a boat with strangers. :wink:

Sometimes if it were a night shore dive with hardly anybody around, I'd go "commando".

Back
Top Bottom