What do you wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear speedo swim shorts (although my current pair is made by reebok)
speedo_swimming_shorts_endurance_jammer_short.jpg

I also wear a compression shirt similar to underarmour, with the sleeves cut off.

1+.

They work well. I just throw a pair of board shorts over them between dives.

Best wishes.

Hi,

I wear a LS Rash Guard shirt (to protect me from the sun) and Bicycle Shorts.
Kurt in Cebu

Rash guard sometimes and bicycle type shorts

Gee,
I would think bike shorts with but cushion would be like having a wet sponge in your pants!

For those guys that don't like a competition suit as you can towel it off dry and cover up quick if your so modest, A suit called a jammer as shown above will cover up a bit more leg same thing and dry quick!
Common sense prevails on a dive location strip out of wet suit towel off,throw a set of shorts over no big deal!
Just beware that some of the technical compression underwear appear see thru or clear when wet OMG!!!!! now that's not pretty!

birthday suit unless forced by the proximity of delicate nearby boaters to wear spandex shorts.Then again, I don't see other boats that close up if I don't have too.

Nike Pro "Spandex"
nikeprocompression.jpg

and

Quiksilver Rash Guard
quiksilverrashguard.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom