What does it mean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

matthewjen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Not sure if this a bad thing, probably not. But what do you think that it means if I got home at 1:30 am pacific time and woke up this morning at around 8:00 am and checked airfare back to you no where? 4th trip to the island and I no that it's not my last.

simple...you're hooked like the rest of us :D

. . . But what do you think that it means if I got home at 1:30 am pacific time and woke up this morning at around 8:00 am and checked airfare back to you no where?
It means that you're not that serious about returning. If you were, you would've checked the airfare at 1:31 a.m. PST!!!:wink:

It's a good thing because you need to watch the fares constantly in order to lock in cheap ones for all your return visits.

Just wait it gets worse, you start planning another trip before you have even taken the next scheduled one.

It means if your married your wife will be going to the same meetings as mine:wink:

Welcome Matthew,
Give up there is no turning back. I will be entering step 17 in May. Some folks have completed 50 or more steps and are still hooked. Some folks give up and move to Coz. I beginning to think its hopeless. :wink:

Hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It just goes down hill from this point. Soon you will only have Coz sites on you bookmarked pages.
Work will seem less important and your wife will have to put on scuba gear to get you motor running if you know what I am saying.:wink:
As was said before we are all here to help and have been in your shoes. Just come clean.
I will start. Hi may name is Ted I am a cozaholic:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom