What Gen Y missed, no wonder they're messed up!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow the flashbacks to childhood . . . Patridge Family, Dallas, Falcon's Crest, The Hulk. . . they don't make TV shows like they used to.

Red Skelton, Carol Burnett, Hawaii Five O, Jackie Gleason, Brady Bunch (I still have those dreams about Marsha Brady!), Chiller Theatre, Midnight Special with Wolfman Jack( Blue Swede's "Hooked on Feeling" or the ooga shaka song!) Saturday Night Live with Belushi, Curtain, Radner, and Chase, Fantasy Island, CHarlie;s Angels, The Rifleman, Branded, Wagon Train, Gunsmoke, and Here come the Brides( some hot chicks there man!), Combat, and Rat Patrol. Oh man! What I wouldn't give for a weekend long Combat/Rat Patrol Marathon!

Red Skelton, Carol Burnett, Hawaii Five O, Jackie Gleason, Brady Bunch (I still have those dreams about Marsha Brady!), Chiller Theatre, Midnight Special with Wolfman Jack( Blue Swede's "Hooked on Feeling" or the ooga shaka song!) Saturday Night Live with Belushi, Curtain, Radner, and Chase, Fantasy Island, CHarlie;s Angels, The Rifleman, Branded, Wagon Train, Gunsmoke, and Here come the Brides( some hot chicks there man!), Combat, and Rat Patrol. Oh man! What I wouldn't give for a weekend long Combat/Rat Patrol Marathon!

Carol Burnett is a comic genius. I loved her show and all her cohorts.

What on earth are you guys going on about?

Think I've seen a few episodes of the Brady Bunch though...

n892145370_6095380_5116902.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom