what good deals have you gotten on dive equipment?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4 worthington HP100s for $50 each
couple of 72s for free
a couple of regs for $30 total
pair of rocket fins for $15
New Mares mask for free (someone gave it to me because it didn't fit them)
Found a snorkel, weight belt and pole spear on a dive.

Two like new LP85 steel tanks for $180.

And I laugh like crazy when I look at CL and see the same ad posted time and time again...

Heavy Duty Wet Suit for Scuba Diving

This is like a typical South Florida deal, in other words not a deal. LOL. Some people think that all scuba gear deserves a high price.

snagged Uk lights c600 (old but for my 5 yr old), 400 for a backup lkght, c8 eled plus (new) and a blue tang pointed ss dive knife (like new) $65

I just scored a new (as in 0 dives) Suunto Vyper Air, with pressure transducer and Suunto USB cable for $200 !!

Very nice lady who is moving to AZ, wanting to clean out unneeded 'stuff' and found it too complicated.

I was doing my happy dance for quite a while after this one. . .

I got an Atomic T2X used for two ocean dives for $750.

I got a new Cressi Leonardo Wrist Computer for $179 with free shipping. Also had a birthday gift card that covered it. Pretty happy with that....

---------- Post added November 26th, 2012 at 04:58 PM ----------

Brand New Oceanic 3.1 computer - $549
Aqualung titan octo/hose - $20
LIke New Aqualung Legend LX ACD 1st and 2nd stage w/ swivel (serviced in October) - $250

At least fo rme I couldnt find better deals.

Dude, as a fellow Coloradoan I was drooling over that....

I just scored a new (as in 0 dives) Suunto Vyper Air, with pressure transducer and Suunto USB cable for $200 !!

Very nice lady who is moving to AZ, wanting to clean out unneeded 'stuff' and found it too complicated.

I was doing my happy dance for quite a while after this one. . .

Congrats John!

yea, I thought those were a great deal so i bought them as a back-up set. Im waiting for those new edge titanuim regs to be delivered (those will be the primary). One that got away was a Brand spanking new Axiom I3 BCD going for 350. Just didnt have the spare cash on hand but that would have been a sweet deal.

Back
Top Bottom