What happened to my order?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

liliank

New
Reaction score
Hi,

I've ordered my Hot Pink force fins on 7th June and yet to received them.
Can someone please please advise what's happening to my order?
I dun wanna waste more money to buy other fins.

Ur attention is very much appreciated.

liliank, I am surprised no one has been in contact about your order. Not knowing your true name I can not look up your order..but our production plant is only making black at this time. We are happy just having black Force Fin's made. Please call me. Best, Bob Evans

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your reply.

my order no. is 3055 under the name of Lilian Koh

I really really want it to be in Hot Pink as I've been using Black force fins for a decade.

Would you able to do something about it?

Sorry, due to time difference it's quite difficult for me to call you.

I've tried before and no one picks up the phone.

Hi Bob
I ve ordered and paid since 29 November 2011, a pair of tan delta ruby red through poseidon uk but i m still waiting!! I ve talked with Susan and she told me about the production problems!!! Do you think i ll receive them or the production will not be able to make them??? Thank you!!

Lilian and arisval, Gosh, What can I really Say? Just, glad to be receiving black fins and plan to start my own production plant. We have black Tan Delta Force Fins and are waiting for a answer from our slow moving production plant. I would like to say more about doing production here in America..but I know best to keep my mouth shut. Please hang in and check out the Tan Delta excellerating Force Fin I just shipped to Poseidon...may be a change? Best, Bob

Do that mean we have only these options:-

1. Accept Black fins
2. Wait for our actual order (indefinite time)
3. Full refund?

Liliank, what refund??? We do not charge till we ship. Please production is out of my control..so please understand your top on my list and let it go at that. Thank you. Bob

Back
Top Bottom