What happened to the ScubaPro Regulator Museum site?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What happened to the rest of the posts in this thread?

The Borg traveled back in time and attempted to destroy our thread. They succeeded in part, however the gist of the conversation is as one would imagine. The Usual Suspects plus a few other enlightened souls correctly speculated that the evil powers at ScubaPro pressured the good people running the ScubaPro museum web site to close down.

The following is a direct quote from Mr. Kenny Wheeler who was the brains and balls behind the site:

" The website was removed at the request of Scubapro legal division. We were fighting it but Scubapro said they would recreate it under the Scubapro banner. This is yet to be seen. They did retake all of the photos and have all the info.

It was sad to take it down. Please let the scubaboard know.

Merry Christmas
Kenny"

The world ended dec 21 and we have just been notified

Is there any reason why we cannot set up threads in the vintage section for each item with the information we have?

28 Dec 12 Update from Kenny:

"I just talked with my friends at Scubapro and they are looking at around 60 days out for the new website.

Kenny Wheeler"

28 Dec 12 Update from Kenny:

"I just talked with my friends at Scubapro and they are looking at around 60 days out for the new website.

Kenny Wheeler"

Did he say if it would have the same content as before?

Hi Rich,

No, he didn't. Post #4 & #7 in this thread have the entire contents of his emails to me regarding the SP site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom