What have you got cooking?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterpirate

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
So with another blizzard on the way, and record low temps. It allows a lot of time for planning and scheming for season 2015. What have you got cooking? I am planning the most frequent dive schedule since I started tech diving 5 years ago.
Eric

I was 9 days away from a 2 week NC/Fl dive trip and I went and broke my wrist this morning.:(

I HATE snow.

Duct tape it and roll out!! :D

I've got a business trip on bocca reton fl in May and trying to figure out how to extend trip. I have always made sure to follow the 24hr fly rule. But if I want to dive after my trade show is done I will have to extend 2 days for one day of diving. I'm thinking I could come in a day early and skip morning registration but then I have to fly out on Mother's Day... Not sure if that will go over well.

Randy,
Sorry to hear about your paw. How long till you are cleared for dives? I have elbow surgery scheduled for the end of April. They claim a 3 day rehab.... I sure hope they are not blowing smoke.
Eric
I may be down in Hatteras the end of June, but it is a big maybe at this point.

I find out tuesday what they are going to do. Hopefully operate and screw it back togather and be done w it. Min 3 to 6 weeks before I can dive again.

I charted Under Pressure 4 weekends this season and have a july mini season LBTS week planned as well.

Back
Top Bottom