What have you lost?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uspap

Contributor
Reaction score
What is the most epensive piece of equipment you've lost or found diving? I lost a $300-$400 light cannon and camera mount in Monterey yesterday. I am not happy.

uspap:
What is the most epensive piece of equipment you've lost or found diving? I lost a $300-$400 light cannon and camera mount in Monterey yesterday. I am not happy.
I've lost the wrist component to my wireless computer....boy was I P'O'ed!!! That was about $400 to replace. It really makes ya sick when you lose stuff like that.

$200 prescription mask taken by the sea at Dead Man's Reef in SoCal. Very annoying.

uspap:

Knock on wood, nothing ever lost (Yet) but found in '89(1st trip to Cozumel) a (about) $2 black plain snorkle(current was so strong I'm guessing the owner lost it & couldn't circle back to retreive it...lol.....)..

Also remember our son, while working in Roatan, found a dive computer in about '98 or so, still running etc while guiding a dive off West End.....Made a good backup to the only one he had at the time.....

Mobeeno hows it going? Have you been back to Butterfly House since last time? I lost the set up at North Monastary doing NCUPS. I am going to look for it in the next few days. I'm pretty sure where I had it last. The surge kicked up too much to find it yesterday.

uspap:
Mobeeno hows it going? Have you been back to Butterfly House since last time? I lost the set up at North Monastary doing NCUPS. I am going to look for it in the next few days. I'm pretty sure where I had it last. The surge kicked up too much to find it yesterday.
Hi buddy, I dont recognize your screen name but I am guessing your initials are either DB or VT. Sorry to hear that you lost your camera. I have not been back to Butterfly house yet since the last time.
Back to topic, last week another buddy lost his perscription mask while exiting N.Monastery.

A Jon Line set-up...really a nice one I had put together....at the bottom of a rig in the Gulf of Mexico. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom