What I DiD Last Year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Belce

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Last year was my second year of diving and I did this all with a full time job

102 hours underwater
220 dives

Plus first year and I am very proud of the time in water.

Spectacular dude. Keep living it. Victoria is good.

:luxhello:

Thanks all

I've been at it 5 years and don't have that many TOTAL dives. Are you diving 2 out of 3 days, or a whole bunch at once? You must be diving dry, as you'd be schlepping on a wet wetsuit all the time. I try to do as much as I can, but the sites here in NS are only "OK", so I guess I'm not as motivated.

nice!! do you live close to a dive-able spot? the nearest decent dive spot is 2 hours from me and finding a buddy on my free days can be a serious pain...its good to see someone is getting to the bottom as much as they want

I am fortunate that way, I live a few blocks away from Ogden Point here in Victoria and there are a bunch more spots less than an hour by car away.

We are incredibly fortunate, who live in the Pacific Northwest. We have, at our doorsteps, fabulous diving that's good year-round, and is largely independent of weather conditions. I clock in about 125 to 150 dives a year in local waters -- you've got me beat!

Nothing makes a good diver faster and better than doing a lot of diving. Kudos to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom