What is Tank and Fin wax?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

…
Yup, here a few other things I have told people to find.... It keep them busy for awhile...

100ft of Flight Line
A Box of Short Circuits
A 10 Gauge Wire Stretcher
Muffler Bearings
Antenna Grease
Bucket of Clean Air
1 Gallon of Blinker Fluid
Metric Screwdriver

Sending “the new guy” to the engine room for a bucket of steam has been a naval tradition since the days of coal. I always keep some in my dive kit. :wink:

When I was going thru my Electrical Apprenticeship I worked part-time in the evenings and weekends at Home Depot.

One night as I was walking thru the store on my way back to the break room to "clock-in", I passed a new Assistant Store Manager.

I asked him, "Where are the pneumatic discombobulators?"

He quickly said that all of the pneumatic tools are in the Tool Corral. I thanked him and went on my merry way.

Later that night when he saw me in my orange apron working in the Electrical Department, he just looked at me with a scowl and then we both had a good laugh.

Oh how it is fun to screw with the new guy:chuckle:

When I was a high school student, I had a part time job fixing TVs and stereos. The senior tech asked me to go to the store room and fetch him a DC transformer. I just stared at him with a "you CAN'T be serious" look.

He then cracked up and I had no further initiation rites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom