• ScubaPro

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tusa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zeagle

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oahu_diver

Reaction score
# of dives
For Hawaii divers...what is your favorite brand of gear? This is a very short list...feel free to comment and add some others.

I can't say that I am brand faithful, I have to feel comfortable wearing it and it has to suit my needs....

Dive guiding for several years using Scubapro equipment without a failure except mask & fins which are at the bottom of the Philippine sea.... without me.

"living life without a hard bottom"
KT

Don't have a favorite...I'm currently diving a combination of Atomic, Deep Sea Supply, and Aeris equipment. I'll probably add HOG regs when I finally buy my own and stop borrowing from family.

Edge/hog :wink:

Have used the top 4 listed plus others. But... my favorite brand? King Ranch

Attachments

• kingranchbrand.jpg
    kingranchbrand.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 106
Edge/HOG.

I will not buy ScubaPro or Aqualung if there is any way that I can avoid it. Tusa has never made anything I wanted. Zeagle's OK, I've had an on again off again love affair with Oceanic for many years.

Have ScubaPro regs on my deco bottles BUT my Zeagle Flathead's are WAY better breathers at any depth and freezing temps. They will always be my primary regs

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom