What level of training do you have?

Too what "general" level of training or skills have you completed

• OW (Open Water)

Votes: 26 13.6%
  • AOW (Advanced open water, without confined spaces speciality)

Votes: 64 33.5%
  • AOW (With confined spaces speciality,,Cave, Wreck, Ice...etc...

Votes: 19 9.9%
  • Nitrox (No confined spaces speciality)

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • Nitrox (with confined space speciality)

Votes: 17 8.9%
  • Rebreather or Tri-Mix & other gasses (Very Deep, and or confined spaces)

Votes: 23 12.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm OK with the fact that you have to include a DM and Instructor reply on your poll... and even a Rescue Diver!

:wink:

I don't fall into any of the above. I am SSI OW certified, have logged 71 dives, completed 3 Specialties toward AOW(Boat Diving, Night and Low Visibility, and Navigation.) Still need to schedule my Deep Dive and take the test to complete that one, my instructor has two others to complete with also and he won't be able to schedule us until Sept. I am also enrolled in the September class for Stress and Rescue. At the completion of those I will be eligible for the Master Diver certification with SSI.

JUST AOW. I would like to get my cave and nitrox specialties (Next Year) this will allow me to feel more comfortable in general. Rescue Diver is also a major goal for next year. Purely for safety reasons. (My own)! :)

AOW with Nitrox without overhead environments. Going to hold off on Rescue for now. My LDS is talking about changing agencies and I'm going to wait and see how that shakes out.

Jarhead

My wife and I just got our AOW certification during our trip to Honduras. We took a few extra classes on buoyancy, and that was very well worth it.

I'd really like to take a few specialty classes on wreck diving and deep diving.

Thx...Doug

Back
Top Bottom