What level of training do you have?

Too what "general" level of training or skills have you completed

• OW (Open Water)

Votes: 26 13.6%
  • AOW (Advanced open water, without confined spaces speciality)

Votes: 64 33.5%
  • AOW (With confined spaces speciality,,Cave, Wreck, Ice...etc...

Votes: 19 9.9%
  • Nitrox (No confined spaces speciality)

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • Nitrox (with confined space speciality)

Votes: 17 8.9%
  • Rebreather or Tri-Mix & other gasses (Very Deep, and or confined spaces)

Votes: 23 12.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NAUI instructor
PADI instructor
NAUI Nitrox Instructor
NAUI Gas Blender and O2 cleaning technician
O2 provider
Night Diver, Deep Diver, Wreck Diver Instructor ratings.

Mike D
:blfish:

Jonathan once bubbled...
I guess by your definition I am Nitrox (confined spaces speciality) as I have done my nitrox and wreck speciaity course. But in reality it's a bit futher as I have deco procedures and advanced nitrox but then I don't have cave diving or mixed gases.

so somewhere between your last 2.

Jonathan

This is just about exactly where I am too but...

I've started working on divemaster. I'm scheduled to go on my first 'internship' dive Saturday. I'll be working with the instructor and a regular divemaster with students in the water for the first time.

I already voted but now I'm AOW...it won't let me change my vote so subtract one from OW and add it to AOW....:)

It seems that this board, and the survey done came very close! The only exception is this board has a few percent higher divers responding to the Tri-Mix/Rebreather catagory, and a little less on the Basic level. But the results are off by less than 2 percent.

Not bad, it seems that this board has a good sample of people, that represent an average cross section of people who participate in diving as a sport. :D

I just took my classroom and CW and will be taking my OW next weekend. I do know that I will be getting nitrox certified also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom