What Men Want - Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dutch oven is pulling the covers over your wifey's head while she is asleep and farting underneath the covers.

Yeah...I agreee...that says "I love you" in a wholey heartfelt way.

Good job.

I have never done that. I usually end up with women who can kick my assets.

mmm...S&M:wink:

ok...rethinking this over....I might actually try that.:D That will get me at least one black eye and possibly a broken jaw, broken rib, bruised sack....

What Men Want…

Ideally; a blond nymphomaniac with big **** and a father who liked me and owned a bar. :eyebrow:

Realistically; a good woman who likes my cooking, a cozy house in need of some repair and renovation, and a full set of scuba gear. :14:

That’s what I want.

sandmanz32:
lol that is true......but ya gotta take the retaliation and not get pissy

I get the giggles no matter who's giving, does that mean that stuff is rotten laughing gas? :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

erparamedic:
Hey... you know what cracks me up? The walking farts! :rofl4: With every little step, one squeeks out! :rofl3::rofl4:

But while diving they turn you into your very own SPV! (insert sound of Jetsons spacecar here)

Look Below: 2 days left!
V V V V V V

Back
Top Bottom