What Men Want - Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! Just to throw a wrench...

I would much rather discuss major world topics (heated if necessary), and where we will dive this weekend... rather than...

tedtim:
Had to pause and re-read that last word a couple of times. Change the vowel and it has a whole different meaning.

I think he meant that other vowel, but chose the one that posted so that the word would not get asterisked out. Someone figured out some of the old masking techniques. Still some work arounds available.

But yeah, that too.

Thats the great thing about the X X its always ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT

dontaskme:
Thats the great thing about the X X its always ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT

:rofl3:

CoolTech:
Wow! Just to throw a wrench...

I would much rather discuss major world topics (heated if necessary), and where we will dive this weekend... rather than...

I believe there are 1100 other threads for that. I'd much rather discuss what to do with several million dollars, but I ain't got it. So you are stuck here listeneing to people spout off about mixng gasses and posterior vacuuous expulsions. Revel in our dorkness.

merxlin:
I believe there are 1100 other threads for that. I'd much rather discuss what to do with several million dollars, but I ain't got it. So you are stuck here listeneing to people spout off about mixng gasses and posterior vacuuous expulsions. Revel in our dorkness.

My hero!!!!:dork2:

And since when does Cooltech not find a fart joke funny... Hey Cool, have you been taken over by pod people?

sandmanz32:
yea, your dive buddy tends to wonder where the green bubbles come from......i do have a butt dump valve on my bc....so i play it off. i dunno about venting it from the neck seal, hate to get a bad taste in your reg

THats the great thing abut diving a dry suit... Your dump valve automaticly releases air as you ascend and you dump air as you descend. Fart bubbles are dumped with the air and are camauflaged.:eyebrow:

With all of this extra bubblemaking going on, I'm wondering if this isn't the real cause of bleached coral??? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom