What Men Want - Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eris Lucan7*:
The Painting off shirelord and 12 Husarenhautman of the German Kingdom as King in

the Mirrorhall of Sarajevo is ownd for long by in the historc archis off Hessen it is

one of he best foundertime paintings known in Spitzweg style but his painter is

unkown.It is the Painting of Alexander von Battenberg father off Alice Mountbatten

throu Burnai the first Mountbatten ever....

7*
http://www.cinedepeniscola.com

Huh???

BTravlin:
I'd use ignore, but I find the posts to be much too amusing.

I do believe they are using an alien decoder program aka not-so-good translator.:blinking:

He's clearly a dork and his posts fit right in! Welcome Eris!
Ber :lilbunny:

Roy looks like your springs snapped.....Man what are you doing in that garage

CheddarChick:
Roy looks like your springs snapped.....Man what are you doing in that garage

uhh...I don't know what I'm doing....:confused2:....I'm having a blonde moment and I have no blonde hair. :D I think I'm going to do some dorky things right now. :dork2: I could go for a drive, but truckergirl :truckergirl: might spot me and reveal to the entire world :truckergirl: or go for a walk but might get run over by Catherine and her bicycle. :catherine: I think I'll go make some sushi or something :japanese: or go watch some Mozart's Don Giovanni again. :serenade: Ewww, that guy is mooning at the house. :mooner: Thats just plain sick! :shakehead: Oh well, at least I have my cup of hot coco :coffee: Okay I'm getting more silly here :rofl3: but anyways, gonna go have some fun now. :popcorn: bye! :)

RoyN:
uhh...I don't know what I'm doing....:confused2:....I'm having a blonde moment and I have no blonde hair. :D I think I'm going to do some dorky things right now. :dork2: I could go for a drive, but truckergirl :truckergirl: might spot me and reveal to the entire world :truckergirl: or go for a walk but might get run over by Catherine and her bicycle. :catherine: I think I'll go make some sushi or something :japanese: or go watch some Mozart's Don Giovanni again. :serenade: Ewww, that guy is mooning at the house. :mooner: Thats just plain sick! :shakehead: Oh well, at least I have my cup of hot coco :coffee: Okay I'm getting more silly here :rofl3: but anyways, gonna go have some fun now. :popcorn: bye! :)

DORK!! lol

Eris Lucan7*:
***THANK YOU FOR THOSE NICE WELCOME ME***

It is good posibel iam that Dork diver fit....

7*

I wish my translator program could read your native language!

Welcome 7*, Somehow I think you will fit in very well here!

Dave

sandmanz32:
DORK!! lol

Now lets go for SUPER DORK!! :yeahbaby:

Back
Top Bottom