What Men Want - Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teamcasa - that's getting close to what I hand in mind. Definitely needs a laynard though. But I think I could make it work as a backup knife. It would probably work pretty good to anchor me during river dives.

I want to dive with doubles...one tank air, one tank Becks!

Of course drinking while diving would be a safety issue so I'm assuming you mean to keep one tank for after dive festivities. Plus if you go below the thermocline the beer would be cold too. If you need any volunteers to try this setup out then let me know.

RoyN:
Whats going on in here...:confused2

It appears to be a conversation about a game that's similar to billiards (pool) but appears to be played with something that looks more like a golf club :popcorn:
Ber :lilbunny:

Yes sorry my that that coud not anyone understand but the insider off it do it.

Id seen also that no one ask how Alexander von Battenbergs looks alikewell he looks like

Tom Selek from Magnum,and Natasha Henstrike like Queen Victoria when somone find

somone that looks like the young king Edward is it a good filmtematic but Alexander

von Battenberg was dead bevor Victroya Wessax marrid prince Edward off

England,And Alexsander von Battenberg was not Alexander von Hessen or any else

Battenberg named Alexander for know...

E.L.7*

Teamcasa:
This knife may work for you, its a touch small for me only having a 10" blade but it will slice and dice monofilament and kelp stalks just fine!

SFG3313R.jpg

Dave

Heck, I have one that size on my inflator hose as a back up. How about one of these? It has a lanyard and everything:

PA901110sm.jpg

I tried one of these but I had a hard time with corrosion control and besides that, it was an air hog! But it cut kelp like crazy!

MS390.gif

Dave

Nice!

And those waterproof spark plugs are expensive too!

daniel f aleman:
Ever been to the South?

LOL, exACTly. Ever been on the M/V Fling headed to the Flower Gardens? Captain had flag-painted tonails with glitter!

Just sayin'...

Ron

Oh No! The ladies's thread are winning over us, this gotta be in the first page....

Is there such thing as a harly david scooter?

Back
Top Bottom