What reg? Delta 4 or XsScuba TriMetal??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They carry the Delta 4 FDX10 at UWS for 319.99
You can call Monique at the Lakewood store and she'll take great care of you.

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I decided to go with the Delta 4 and other than a uncontrolled free-flow :11doh: which was on the surface. It has worked beautifully. I will update this post in a few months and give an update.
Thanks again, Brannon

Personaly, I'm teetering on getting the Delta 4/ FDX-10 or the Mares V32 Proton Ice reg. any thoughts?/ Recomendations?

Brannon132:
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I decided to go with the Delta 4 and other than a uncontrolled free-flow :11doh: which was on the surface. It has worked beautifully. I will update this post in a few months and give an update.
Thanks again, Brannon

Make sure that the adjusted inhalation thingy is dialed back to a less sensitive setting at the surface. That should stop the freeflowing.

Iscuba,
I am currently in the market for a delta 4 Regulator, due to my location I have to do all my shopping over the net. When I saw the prices you mentioned for the delta 4 out in your neck of the woods, I am on the east coast, I found myself very interested in their prices. do you have a phone number for the Lakewood store you could provide me?
Thanks,
Marc

IScuba,
Disregard last question, found the phone number on yellowpages.com!
Thanks again,
Marc

Marc,

Did UWS setup you up with price similar to the one posted above. I've settled on the Delta IV and if they will part with that reg at that price, well, I'll be calling soon.

Wade

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom